- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and forgiveness
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head creating a more rigid structure, enhancing sound and feel
- RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion
MORE DISTANCE THROUGH ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION
- Max-COR design increases ball speed across the face to produce distance and consistency from heel to toe
- Ultra-thin leading edge works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to increase speed on low-face shots
- 15-gram high density tungsten weight optimizes CG placement and improves MOI
- Increased sole radius and leading edge ski for proper turf interaction and cleaner address view
- True Temper XP100 and Mitsubishi Tensei graphite iron shafts provide a stable platform for players who still value distance, but require workability.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
This is only available as stock product.
Stock product is not returnable.
Pricing: Pricing listed is for graphite.
Please call for steel pricing.
Specs: Be sure to specify hand, style, shaft and flex when ordering.
See image for available specs.
Availability: Please call to check stock and availability.