TaylorMade P750 Iron
Production Time: 3 Working Days
THE TOUR DEMANDS PERFECTION, P750 DELIVERS
- Designed to Inspire - Our most exclusive players iron embodies what golfers strive to achieve - perfection through unforgettable performance.
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel - A new multi-step forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel.
- Refined shape and sole geometry - Designed with direct input from Tour, P750 irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. Further enhancements include a narrow sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction.
- Tungsten Weighting - 3-7 irons feature a tungsten weight to enable perfectly centered CG for optimal trajectory and elegant shotmaking. The result is an iron that combines precision craftsmanship with Tour caliber workability.
- Custom Component Options - A robust selection of custom shafts and grips available to create a premium players iron crafted to each individual golfer.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
This is only available as stock product.
Stock product is not returnable.
Specs: Be sure to specify hand, style and flex when ordering.
See image for available specs.
Availability: Please call to check stock and availability.